Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Another long travel day

I'm sitting in the airport in Orlando, waiting for our flight to Detroit, and then to home. Not much to do, and there seems to be free Internet wireless here, so I'll get in another post.

Yesterday, Lisa Stand invited me to be her "friend" on Facebook, so I set up a basic account there and hooked up with her. Before the end of the day, Rhonda Puntney invited friendship as well. Not sure where it will all go, but I have found Michael Nitz and Peter Gilbert there, as well as lots of other WLA folks.

Today we are on the move, and the only good part is that there is a restaurant in Detroit that has wonderful sushi and we will be getting there at an appropriate time to indulge. (on the way here it was 8 AM and it just didn't seen like a sushi time of day.

Will be good to be home tonight - hope it all works out.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Facebook is highly addictive, so beware! I struggle with keeping it social vs. professional. The first set of friends I found on Facebook were high school classmates and friends but now I've added former co-workers and am worried that I can't be "me" anymore online. Please let me know how it goes.

I hope you enjoyed your sushi. Your pictures from Orlando look nice!