Monday, October 22, 2007

On Vacation, but still Playing...


OK, so I'm still behind on Project Play stuff. But this is "playing" right?

I'm taking a few days off after the hectic WLA Conference, and relaxing down here in Orlando. Staying at a beautiful resort called Coronado Springs, while my husband attends the Learning2007 Conference. We've been here several times before, and it is a very confortable, relaxing place. (though it isn't often that I find pop machines demanding $2.50...)

There isn't much that I have to do here, and I can't sit in on many of the activities. But there will be a party tomorrow night with Melinda Doolittle (of American Idol fame) and tonight my husband is learning cooking from Bobby Flay.

Some of you may remember Judy Brown, previously from Fox Valley Technical College, and, along with Terry Dawson, founder of Fox Cities Online. She is here - has been every time we have come actually. But this year she's a presenter. Nice to see her again.

So - I'll take a couple of pictures while I wait around for dinner, and try to put them up on Flickr. This should be a link - about 15 minutes later... Gee, I like my new computer!

Oh, and by the way, it isn't hard to get 10,000 steps in on this trip! I'm at 16,000 and counting for today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.